Saturday, May 28, 2011

Off to Germany....

I am creating this blog as a way to keep my friends and allies updated on my trip to Germany.

I have been inviting to participate in "A Dialogue with Germany: Visitors Programme of the Federal Republic of Germany on Capital Punishment." We will be visiting Berlin, Köln (Cologne), and Freiburg from June 5 to 10.


So rather than just making occasional postings on Facebook, I have decided to try my hand at blogging.  This trip is a great honor to me, but more than that, it is an opportunity to share with the good people in Europe why Americans, and even us here in Texas, are against the death penalty.

So this blog will serve as a way of letting you know how the trip is progressing.

So I hope you will follow this blog and comment.

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm your first follower (besides yourself)! Do I get a prize? Seriously, looking forward to your posts. No pressure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, thanks for being the first! We'll have to think about that prize for you.... LOL

    ReplyDelete